Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, September 20, 2011

40th Birthday

I have been crazy busy these past three weeks and have not had time to devote to my blog. Hopefully our life will slow down a bit for now:). Me and two of my friends got together for dinner last week at California Pizza Kitchen. We had a great time catching up somewhat celebrating Patty's 40th birthday (it was in July). Since it is a big birthday, she gets to celebrate all year long! I found a REDNECK Wineglass for her and made this from picture above...I've been seeing it on Pinterest and thought, how funny! I tied on the saying for her to remove later, so she can use the vase in her office at church! Ha!



1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea Leslie!! I will be adding it to my Pinterest Board!

    ReplyDelete