Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kids Chair for Lego Table

 This is a picture of a chair that I found for Cooper's Lego table. I found it while shopping at our local thrift store...along with SEVERAL other fun things, that I cannot wait to get my hands on and paint. Cooper is very happy about it. I debated over ordering two chairs online. Everything of course is expensive. Then I ran across this chair and paid maybe 4 dollars. I slapped on some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and its as good as new (with a little aged look around the edges). 

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love saving money by 'reclaiming" old things and making them new again! It looks great and probably a lot sturdier than a new chair.

    ReplyDelete