Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tristan's Play Kitchen

This is the before piece of the sink...
 Last year our school was trying to get rid of this kitchen at our Whale of a Sale for 15 dollars. A four piece kitchen set that just needed some repainting:). I had already bought Tristan a kitchen for Christmas and didn't have room for a kitchen this big...So, my Mom said she wanted it for her house. Well, I finally got around to this project. I painted it with ASCP Duck Egg and Old White. The faucet was missing on the sink and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the letter "J" and turned it upside down. Pretty clever. It worked.  I also hit the dollar store and filled up her kitchen with some muffin pans, baskets, cups, etc. It turned out adorable. I bought some fabric to make some ruffles to put underneath the sink instead of the doors. But, I don't have a sewing machine, so I will have to save that project for later. Stay tuned...















2 comments:

  1. Very nice...loving that letter J as the faucet...smart mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm in love with this kitchen, wish I could keep it at my house!

    ReplyDelete