Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, September 2, 2011

Mirror Revamp

 
This is the Before Picture of the Mirror I repainted.

I have been wanting to hang something above the Sewing Table I repainted recently and decided on a mirror. I had the one above in my attic that hasn't been used in a couple of years. I pulled it out and began painting with of course Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It is so easy, it just goes on anything without having to sand or prime. It's absolutely the best paint on the market. I used the Old White to match the sewing table, but I wanted the Gold to still be seen. Then I used a wet rag to age the edges and let some of the gold show through. I still need to apply the clear wax...My brush was still wet from the night before so I couldn't do that yet. Once I do apply the wax it will make it a shade darker.






No comments:

Post a Comment