Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, September 24, 2011

Roll Tide, Ya'll

Roll Tide, Ya'll!

Today, Cooper went to Tuscaloosa and is now enjoying tailgating, while Mommy and Sissy stay behind to get ready for a baby shower tomorrow. But first...Tristan and I had to take care of some business!

I promised Tristan I would take her to get her toes painted, since Cooper was going to Tuscaloosa. Once I told her that, there was no tears! She was so excited about this adventure. Then when we arrived and she saw the butterfly chair, she was beyond happy. Until...everyone started giving her all kinds of attention. She froze up. She doesn't like that! I'm like, "T, you gotta get over this girl!"
Anyhoo, as you can tell in the picture below she just can not CONTAIN her excitement! Ha~


1 comment:

  1. We had baby Baylor yesterday while Ben and Katy were at the GAME. Roll Tide!!! Love Tristan's BAMA cheerleading ensemble!

    ReplyDelete