Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, September 4, 2011

Roll Tide Roll

Football Season has begun! One of Blake's Clients were so sweet to give us two tickets to the first Alabama game yesterday.  And they were seats in THE ZONE! We are very grateful, and had a great time! We shipped the kids off to my Mom's Saturday morning and they drove to Hartselle to see my Grandmother and Aunt Dado and Uncle Dennis. Then we headed for T-town. It was really sad to see all the devastation from the storm. 15th Street is no longer. It's hard to remember what was even there before.
We stopped by the AOII house and saw that they were FINALLY doing some updates to our house. It has been a long time coming.






THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY HUSBAND GET A HOLD OF MY CAMERA...JUST A BUNCH OF RANDOM PICTURES. HE GETS A LITTLE CAMERA HAPPY!!!!!





YEA ALABAMA!

2 comments: