Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Saturday, January 29, 2011

Preview of Tristan's Photoshoot


Here are a few pictures from Tristan's Photoshoot for her second Birthday! I'm going to post a page with most the rest on the side next to her last shoot session this summer with Jennifer! They turned out really sweet. Although, she's not smililing until she got her CUPCAKES>





















































1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful young lady!! The last picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete