Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, June 27, 2011

Bummed about the weather!

 I had scheduled the kids photoshoot for this past weekend and because of the rain we have had in the afternoons, we had to reschedule:( We were dressed and in the car heading to the location and my cousin called and said that it was already raining at her house. Which, I was praying that it wouldn't because it had been such a beautiful day. I had really tried to prep the kids, and help them get excited about the pictures so they would MAYBE smile for Jennifer and she could get some good pics. When I turned the car around Cooper really was disappointed. So, we live near Aldridge Gardens, and I pulled in and snapped a few pics of them before the rain headed our way. Well, the kids did great for me. They were very cooperative and all smiles. I only hope they will be this way again for the REAL DEAL! LOL! I did get a few good pics that I thought I would share! Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment