Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Looking for some fun for the kiddos?

 My Dad's Kids, Justin and Kristian, are visiting us this week. Cooper, I believe is already getting on their nerves. God love him, he just loves them so much! He is of course exhausted, and over-tired! We have been finding things to do--to get out of the house! And not spend a ton of money! The Rave Theater has free kid's movies all summer long on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This week they played the movie Marmaduke. The kids and I (Minus Tristan) went to see this funny kids movie! They really enjoyed it. Then we went to eat lunch and headed to the BOWLING ALLEY! This was Cooper and Tristan's first time to bowl. If anyone is interested, you can go to kidsbowlfree.com and register to receive weekly coupons via-email to bowl for free. The bowling shoes are not free. I can not believe how expensive bowling has gotten.  So, the free coupons definitely helped. The kids had a great time and it gave us something to do.












Random Pic?


2 comments:

  1. its hard to believe how old Justin and Kristian are! Kristian is such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kristian looks like you Leslie..you are both beautiful. Bowling looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete