Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, June 6, 2011

Dinner with Friends

My friend Stephanie (lives in T-town) and I don't get to see each other very often. We try to make dinner plans every once in a while to catch up. She is pregnant having a little girl. She has an almost 5 year old little boy, Owen. We made dinner plans this past week to meet at Cheesecake Factory. We invited our friend Tamsyn to come along. I had talked with my friend Samantha, who's birthday was actually on the day we were planning to go have dinner. Samantha didn't have any birthday plans, so I invited her to come along. Samantha invited some of her Trussville friends and another longtime friend Sarah to join us for dinner as well. So, what was going to be a few friend get together ended up being a party! It was loads of fun. Always great to see my gals.

This is the Chicken Asian Salad Stephanie ordered. I had to take a picture because it looks so ridiculous.


1 comment:

  1. Love the Cheesecake Factory...forget the entree bring on the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete