Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, June 6, 2011

Slip N Slide


Cooper wanted to invite his friend Nicholas over to play last week. The boy's haven't seen each other since school let out, so they were very excited to see one another. I took them to eat at yogurt lab. They give out tatoos there and they both wanted the tatoo, in the middle of their forehead! So, of course that is where Tristan wanted her's as well.

Cooper's Hair!!!
If you look closely to Cooper in these pictures you will notice that his hair looks very short and very awful! Yes, We had our experience with "Cooper" cutting his hair this past week! I know everyone has this experience with their kids, and now we can check that off our list!
The story goes...I was cleaning house and came downstairs to find some scissors that were mysteriously hiding behind a vase? I thought to myself, "Well that's strange!" So, I went outside to where Cooper was with Blake. I called for Cooper and he came up to the deck (obviously forgetting for a second what he had done). And I gasped in horror to find that he had cut a huge chunk of his hair, right in the dead center front of his head. He immediately knew he was in trouble and started crying. I kept asking him, why did he do that? He never would give me an answer, just kept crying. Finally, I told him that he wasn't in trouble this time, but the next time, he got my big scissors with out me knowing, he would be in trouble! He didn't answer me about why he had cut his hair until that night in the bathtub. Cooper said, "Mommy um my brain just told me to do it!" Oh my goodness, what an answer! He said,"When my bangs are wet, they were just kind of in my eyes."
So, logically my 5year old would just take it upon himself to go and cut his hair. My, My if I could be inside his head all the time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment