Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy 93rd Birthday Mama Jean!

 The Kids and I drove to Hartselle to visit with Mama Jean on her 93rd Birthday! She is living in a new home, and we got to meet several of her new friends. We also got to visit with Dena and her boys. Uncle Dennis showed up a little later and we got to see him as well! Mama Jean looks SO GOOD to be 93! She is an amazing woman and Grandmother! And Great Grandmother! We love her dearly! We were being introduced to Mama Jean's friends and Tristan was acting like quiet the 'Little Ham'.  Tristan is very bashful at first, she takes some warming up to. Well, not this day. She was high-fiving everyone in the home and even ran into the arms of another older lady. I know it made every ones day!











No comments:

Post a Comment