Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Play Date with Some Friends





Today the kids and I had a playdate with one of my best friend and her kids. Samantha and I were both pregnant at the same time with both pregnancies. Our first, of course, we had boys and second we had girls. It's always great to get together and get our kids together. The kids get along great and we enjoyed making memories together. Samantha and I have birthday's a few days apart. So growing up, we've always celebrated our birthday's together. Which, we did this past weekend! But, Samantha's B'day is tomorrow and we got to celebrate a little early! Love ya, Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment