Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Lilly and Abby

Lilly and Abby (Cooper and Tristan's TWIN cousin's) turned 4 and we celebrated their birthday with some pools, waterslides, four-wheelers, food and of course CAKE:)

Ok, Cooper wanted me to take a Picture of him UNDER WATER. So, that explains the picture above...?????








No comments:

Post a Comment