Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Suzanna's Shower


This is the Mommy to be and her son, and soon to be big brother, Owen. This was the invitation to the baby shower for Stephanie and her little baby girl Suzanna Jane Stubbs. They are using both of their mother's names.


They had a baby shower game to play. The host past out baby bottles filled with juice. The first to finish the bottle, of course, wins. I sat that out...but, It did look hard. Those little babies work hard to get their milk! Stephanie said Owen had seen this at a baby shower before and didn't get to play. So, this time he didn't leave disappointed.


You can tell Cooper was not too KEEN on the baby bottle game!




Tristan was being a little helper to my friend Stephanie while she was opening gifts. She remembered what gift we brought and wanted Stephanie to open that one!

We bought Suzanna her first smocked swimsuit!





No comments:

Post a Comment