Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bye, Bye, Summer Time

This is Cooper and Ava. Cooper's "GIRLFRIEND" this summer. They are so cute together. Although, Addie Kate would be heartbroken. I did mention this to Cooper once, and his response was, "well I can have two girlfriends... because I really like Addie Kate and I really like Ava". I thought to myself, yea enjoy it now while you are young, because girls will not like that when you get into high school! HA! Ava and Cooper were inseparable at the pool all summer! As soon as we would drive in to the parking lot, Cooper would say, Is my girlfriend going to be here? Ava is the youngest of 6 kids! Wow, I don't know how her mom does it. I will say that poor little Tristan got left out when Ava was around. Cooper would pay her no attention. Not really on purpose, he was just having too much fun with his girlfriend. I would watch Tristan swim across the pool to where Cooper and Ava were. Then I would watch Cooper and Ava swim and go move on playing somewhere else. Then Tristan would just be floating in the water all by herself, after she worked so hard swimming to her brother. It broke my heart. She has been use to having Cooper to play with.


So long to our sweet days at the pool. Our summer is officially over tomorrow , because the kids start back to school! I know I say this every summer, but could summer have lasted just a little bit longer? Summer is my favorite season of the year. I especially love it now that I can enjoy watching the kids play and not having a strict schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment