Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

This is a canvas that my son and his good friend painted last week. Cooper is "Thing 1" on HIS canvas and Nicholas is "Thing 1" on HIS canvas. Because of course they both wanted to be Thing 1! This is very very fitting for the two of those little boys.  For the hair: I painted their fingers and around the palm of their hand, Light Blue.
For the Face: I painted the palm of their hand a peach color. 
Then I filled in the eyes, nose, and mouth with permanent marker. I painted a circle with white paint for the shirt and wrote again, with permanent marker Thing 1 and Thing 2. Then, I drew the outline of the shirt in the marker as well. 
My new classroom this year is the Cat Room. For Dr. Seuss's Cat and the Hat theme.  Maybe Ms. Charlotte and I can incorporate this project into something we do during the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment