Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, August 8, 2011

Nic turns 5!

This weekend the kids and I attended Nic's (One Of Coop's Best Buddies) 5th Star Wars Birthday Party. It was at our Church Lighthouse. There was a bouncy and balls, hula-hoops, etc. For the kids to play. Then all of a sudden at the top of the gym, where the walking track is...out comes DARK VADER! The kids all loved it! Except, Tristan. She was scared to death. So, I didn't get the best pictures because I was having to hold her the entire time. Hopefully, Patty will remember to email me what pics she got.  






The kids got Dark Vader Masks as party favors and they have been wearing them ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment