Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, August 15, 2011

Sewing Table Revamp

I have had my Mama Jean's Sewing table upstairs in my hallway for some time now. It really needed to be repainted. I have been using Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint on most of my furniture lately. It's so easy and looks amazing once painted. I used Annie Sloan Old White and distressed a little. Then applied the clear wax. On the inside I painted it with the Paris Gray. I applied the clear wax and then a dark wax.

BEFORE



The lamp is from the Chalk Paint Class I painted a few weeks ago. I "borrowed" Cooper's shade, just to take the picture. I still have to find a lamp shade and haven't had any luck looking.
AFTER




This is a candle vase from the dollar store, a candle I've had in closet, and I glued some burlap around the clear vase. Then I made a flower to add on the burlap! So adorable.



My daughter wanting my attention, and showing me her big muscles.



2 comments:

  1. Looks great...and I love the candle...so cute and would make a great gift! Tristan's smiling face is a joy to behold. She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, i pinned your candle on my craft board on Pinterest. Love Love Love

    ReplyDelete