Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, January 16, 2012

Barbie Pillow

I Looked for some Barbie fabric to make Tristan something for her birthday since everything is Barbie this year! The only thing I could find was this below and they are designed for pillows. I finished them and cannot decide how I want to stitch up the. Side...should I add a zipper or just hand stitch? Anyhoo, they are super. Tacky character fabric!!!!! But, it's not about what I'm going to like! Ha! Tristan will love it! And they will match nothin other than just being, Pink!

2 comments:

  1. I like doing the envelope style pillow...one side comes down over the other side in the back. It uses more material and you need a pillow form for the inside but it is easy and that way you can change the pillows and you still have a pillow form to use as you wish when you are tired of Barbie! :) I have done the zipper too and it is not too hard and to me looks better than hand stitching them closed and they are easier to clean if you can take the casing off to wash as needed. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! Tips are appreciated! I like that Idea much better and def. think that will look better...now I just need to figure out how to add extra fabric without it looking silly. The fabric came basically ready for you to cut. Thanks Again! Leslie

    ReplyDelete