Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, January 13, 2012

Party Favors for a Barbie Party



Tristan is going to be turning 3 years old on January 22nd. We are having her birthday party later that week at our church gym. We are keeping it small and just inviting her class and a couple of friends that she plays with outside of school. But...I have said this before in my blog, there is only two other girls in her class. The rest are boys. It has been like that since she started preschool:) Anyhoo, she wanted a Barbie Party. That's all the girl talks about, Barbie Barbie Barbie. And the funny thing is, she doesn't really play WITH Barbie's. She has some Barbie toys and some Barbie Movies and some Barbies that are still in the box (Because I am a mean Mommy and buy things that she can't play with until she get older!). Back to the party- all the boys are not going to be very pleased leaving with a lot of girlie party favors. Cooper has a cape that he got from another birthday party that I just thought would be perfect. And another sewing project for me to tackle. Below are the pictures and they are by no means perfect! I could have spent more money and finished the backs, but it's just a party favor and I'm not doing all that.  I didn't have a pattern, I free handed everything so not one is really the same. Meaning some, may be slightly bigger than others. But, who's really looking.  I think they turned out adorable and can't wait to see all of Tristan's little friend's running around in their capes. 









2 comments:

  1. Leslie, you are so creative! I am sure all the kiddies will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have so much more to learn on the sewing machine! its so much fun though! Tristan cannot wait until her party. She is very cute talking about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete