Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tristan's 1st Dentist Appointment

Cooper and Tristan had a dentist appointment today and this was Tristan's first time going! Usually when I take Cooper, I sit in the waiting room and Cooper goes back by himself. Today I got to walk back with both of them for my first time. Cooper was a pro and knew exactly what to do. Tristan was next and she was such a big girl and did everything she was asked to do:) The lady cleaning her teeth even commented on what a fantastic little girl I had. She said most 2 yr olds come in here kicking and screaming! Not my T! I am very proud of you sweet girl! I'm also so proud of you Cooper, you are such a leader for your baby sister! Love you both dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment