Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, January 27, 2012

First Sewing Pattern

I asked one of my friends at the church to tell me the next time she was sewing something for her daughter. I am very eager to learn and wanted to come and watch. Well, she is so sweet, she opened her house to me and another friend and we have started a little sewing group!!!! I am just so excited about this, I can't even tell you! We all have girls close in age and they played very well together while us Mommies got a game plan together! Our first project is this Pinafore dress Pattern that I had bought and it was pretty easy! Im glad I used cheap fabric because I made a couple of mistakes. I still have the button holes to make! Next week we are sewing sassy ruffle pants...

2 comments:

  1. Great job Leslie...lining something is hard for a first project!! In high school our first project was an apron! And I think I managed to mess that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need you to teach me how to sew!! I just bought a sewing machine at Christmas and would love to learn!! You did a awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete