Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet

My husband brought home some pink and white roses for me yesterday. This NEVER happens anymore! When we first started dating and our first year of marriage I would get flowers delivered at least once every two weeks...those days are long gone! Ha! But, gestures like these never go unnoticed!

3 comments:

  1. Just went by Amelia's and saw the beautiful burlap cross you left for Debbie( Amelia thought it was for Debbie). I checked it over carefully to see if I could make one that is similar. Where did you get your pattern or did you free hand it? Love Love Love it! I want one for Easter!! Would you consider making one for me? Name your price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arlene, I was just about to send you a message! First of all, Thank you, Thank you! I am very flattered that you are even like my work. The cross door hanger is for Debbie, I made it for a "small" Thank You to her...for helping take care of my Dad as well as putting up with him (when no one else would).
    Also, I can't believe my Turkey burlap is getting so many pins! That makes me smile! Well, All of my stuff is free handed-would be better to have a pattern. The Burlap door hangers are so cute and a major RAVE here in Birmingham. You see a lot of people putting these on their doors for baby showers and at the hospital room.
    I would be so happy to make you a cross for Easter! I told you I would make you something! No charge please...I am sewing some party favors for Tristan's Birthday Party and I'm also packing up our house because we are moving!!!!! No fun at all! The packing! As soon as I slow down a wee bit, you will be first priority! What colors would you like- I can do any! I have made several crosses. I wish I would have taken pictures of them all and shared on my blog to give you some examples, but I can pretty much do anything! Let me know. Thanks again, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one you did for Debbie is perfect...just change the L to a G. And I am going to pay you!! You really should sell these on the side.You are so talented. Best wishes with your move. Will look forward to seeing some decorating soon! Thanks Leslie...I appreciate your willingness to make one for me.

    ReplyDelete