Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, January 30, 2012

Cole's 6th Birthday Party








Cooper's friend Cole turned 6! I can't believe these boys are turning six years old. Seems like yesterday we had them in their strollers going to the Halloween festival.  Blake and I had a wedding to attend so, my Mom took the kids to the party at Tree Top. It was there first time to ever play there and it looks like they had a great time...

No comments:

Post a Comment