Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ben and Leslie Culpepper

Blake and I went to my best friends little brother, Ben Culpepper's, wedding this weekend. He married his high school sweet heart, Leslie Rives. Leslie, you did an amazing job planning your wedding! The details were perfect and just so elegant! We had a wonderful time! I'm so glad we got to be a part of and witness the two of you beginning your lives together! You and Ben are both so Beautiful inside and out and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you...
This is the only picture I took? Don't ask me why, I just thought it was such a cute picture of the Bride! And my favorite part of the wedding was the Birmingham Boys Choir that sang at the wedding! Wow! That was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment