Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cookie Swap


Tristan's little Teddy Bear Class had a cookie swap today and we were minus a few...But, had a great time and the kids did amazingly well with decorating the cookies. Everyone had to take turns with the icing and they maintained good behavior for this age group. Some were very serious with decorating. It was loads of fun for the kids and gave the Mommies a chance to socialize as well. The party was at Gavin and Colins' house. Their Mommy was very brave to put this together because she has a newborn at home. Thanks Mindy;)














1 comment: