Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 4, 2011

Cooper driving Mommy...

 On his Four-Wheeler! He is so cute riding that thing. I've seen him riding it around the house, but not actually out where Daddy takes him. So, It was very fun to watch him be such a "BIG BOY" on the ATV! Daddy took Mommy for a ride on the big four-wheeler and then my little man took me for a ride on his! Too cute. Tristan came along, and shockingly wanted our friend, Chris, to take her for a ride. She hasn't liked the four-wheeler before, we've asked her several times to ride with Daddy in the driveway, but I think the noise has always scared her. Not, this time. Tristan overcame one of her fears! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment