Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun in the "SAND"


Our first day on the beach Tristan did not want to touch the sand.  She, much like her brother was at this age, was doing everything NOT to put her feet in the sand and was whining because sand was getting on her. At this point, "Our Beach Trip" wasn't looking so relaxing for Mommy!



This picture above is Classic Tristan at this stage of our day! She had just about had enough, and so had Mommy!

This Picture above: I finally sat Tristan in the chair with Ya-Ya (this is what Tristan calls her brother, Cooper) and just let her whine it out. Not ten minutes later, My Mom and I see Tristan start to walk in the sand. My Mom and I kind of look at each other, like 'we aren't going to say anything that might make her remember she's in the sand'. And Tristan says, "WATCH ME!"...She takes off running and does a nose dive into the sand.  The picture below shows this!


I don't know what exactly happened, but something clicked and Tristan must have thought, 'Well I guess I might as well get use to this'. As they say, The rest was History!

Of course, Cooper was so excited because now he really had someone to run around with in the sand. And Mommy and Mima, got to read their books:):)



No comments:

Post a Comment