Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 11, 2011

Indy Grand Prix of Alabama

 Blake and I got asked to go to the Indy Race at Barber Motorsports Park yesterday. It was a beautiful day. I took this picture from the tent we were at, Alabama Power's Tent. Great seats. Very Loud. Great food and drinks!



This is Bobby Knight and I. She is a great friend and great client of Blake's and works for Alabama Power. Bobby got us our tickets to this event. :)


GO DADDY's CAR. I really don't see what the hype's all about with her?





This is what happens when my husband gets my camera! He starts getting snap happy and takes random pictures.








Picture of Blake and Jeff riding in the Electric Car provided by Alabama Power.

 Last year at the races, I got the chance to meet Helio Castroneves. Here's a picture of us below. It was by chance that I met him! I really lucked out! In the tent there was a table of pictures that the photographer had taken of different cars that were racing, etc. I grabbed a picture of his car from the tent before we walked to the pit...Everyone was grabbing Danika "Go Daddy's" photograph, and I grabbed Helio's. I am a huge Dancing with the Stars fan and Helio and Julianna had just won the dancing trophy the season before. Anyhoo, as soon as we walked down to the "Pit" he was getting ready to race and came to greet his fans. I handed him the picture that was of him racing. I asked him to for his autograph and told him what a huge fan I was. He commented on what a great picture I had taken! Ha! He was a very nice guy!





No comments:

Post a Comment