Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a lovely Easter. Our family went over to D-John and Mimi's to eat after church. They grilled out some YUMMY steaks. It turned out to be a beautiful Easter Sunday.  




My Handsome "Little Fella"!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Really??????? No one cared to let me know that I had lipstick on my teeth!! Thanks:)))

We asked little Mrs. T to smile and we got a pouty lip.








This is what Tristan's lips look like when she wants to put Mommy's lipstick on.


Mommy trying to get everyone camera ready



No comments:

Post a Comment