Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 18, 2011

We arrived at the Beach!



\We left for the beach last thursday on our yearly trip to Fort Walton. My Mother-in-Law usually takes us to her condo during Talledega weekend (because Blake and My Father in Law work Talledega all weekend).  But, Marilyn couldn't ask off work this time, so we asked my Mom to go with us this beach trip! She never misses my brother, Alex, play baseball...but, this time she said o.k.:
As soon as we unloaded Cooper was wanting to head to the pool. So, Here we are pool Ready! Yea!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment