Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Family Rules

This is a cute idea my dear and creative Friend, Katie Cox, created! She got the idea from another Blog, and I need to find out which one, so I can get a better idea about what she used to write this on. It doesn't look like a canvas...It looks more like wood, or she had a green frame added around the picture. Looks like she modge podged some scrapbook paper for the background? Not real sure, but I love the sayings for the FAMILY RULES! Too Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Amelia wants me to do a saying for Landon's room and I did one that I am not happy with...may use this idea! Thanks for posting it Leslie.

    ReplyDelete