Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, April 8, 2011

For Dog Lovers

Dog is Good
My dear friend Patty Brown's sister is selling this really cute line of T-shirts and more for people who love their dogs. The shirts have really funny sayings on them. Example: I LIKE BIG MUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!



Don't know why these pictures are not very clear?Sorry!

Anyhoo, for all you dog lovers out there if you would be interested in learning more about the products or ordering something, visit http://www.pandaisgood.com/ or email pam@pandaisgood.com or call Pam at 954-254-4218

No comments:

Post a Comment