Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, April 8, 2011

Tristan's Big Girl Bed

My sweet Grandmother, Mama Jean, made these sweet pillow cases for Tristan before she even came into this world. Now, I can finally use them. :)


I found the bed at an antique store and had the bed repainted and lifted. The peice on the headboard of the cluster of roses was a peice that was found and given to me...I had them nail it to her headboard. It turned out just as I imagined. It's lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment