Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, April 4, 2011

Outside, Outside, Outside!

We have been extremely busy lately! We lived at the ballpark this weekend and have a game this afternoon, weather permitting. Although, it is sunny as can be! They have predicted tornado warnings. So, we will see. Tristan has moved from her baby crib to her big girl bed. She was so excited to get the new bed. She kept saying over and over, "Daddy got my bed, Daddy got my Bed!" Tristan did amazing the first two nights. I just put her in her bed, read a book, said our prayers and kissed goodnight. She slept til the next morning. After 2 nights of thinking I have it made, she decides differently. She was up several times coming into our room. I would have to walk her back upstairs and put her back in her bed. Just when I fell back good to sleep, she was back in our room. She doesn't do that every night, but she has been doing it every so often. Hopefully, It will get better, or I will be buying something to put on the door so she can't get out. Someone suggested putting a baby gate in her door. I thought, NO! She would just climb right on over that bad boy! Reason being why we are out of the crib, because she kept climbing out of it.

Besides all that, after the game on Saturday we ate at Star Lake and fed the ducks.


We found a NEW BORN catapillar and Cooper "had to"take it home so we can watch it turn into a beautiful butterfly....












 Once we got home, Cooper wanted to ride his bike and we found two more catapillars. So, since the others were bigger, he decided to let the baby go. Now we have 2 catapillars that have started building their cacoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment