Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, July 3, 2011

Visiting Baby Graham

Kelly holding baby Graham

Graham sleeping so peacefully. Not a worry in the world.

My friend Kelly and I took dinner to our friend Kim and her family who just had their second child. A sweet, precious, little boy named Graham. I posted his picture last week when he first arrived into this world. Mommy and Baby are doing fantastic. We were talking about the difference in having your second versus your first baby. With the second baby you don't freak out as much about the little things. That you worried so much about with your first as a newborn and as a baby. I'm sure that applies as well, the more kids you have. But, I think Tristan is the kaboose. Now we are waiting on Kelly to have her little boy any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment