Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Sunday, November 6, 2011

Alabama vs LSU

LS-WHO? JK. Can't say that anymore! This weekend we headed to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game. Wow, it was crazy in t-town! We always take the bus for one game a year. Usually the LSU game or the Auburn game. The buses Blake rents out of Nashville. They are tour buses. The first year we did take a bus to Tuscaloosa...it was to a LSU game. The bus that we had was Leigh Ann Rhimes tour bus. She wasn't using it that weekend because she was home in Nashville for the CMA's. Anyhoo, she knew that we were going to take the bus to the game and she is from LSU. So, when we walked onto the bus, there was an LSU baseball cap on the beside table. I thought we REALLY needed to have Nick Saban sign that hat. Then lay the hat down right where we found it when we left! Ha! I thought that was pretty funny. 

Blake and I, along with some friends, headed to Tuscaloosa Friday night. We got the bus parked and situated and then hung out with some friends who met us at our bus. On Saturday, my Mom brought the kiddos down to tailgate all day.  The kids spent the night on the bus Saturday night and loved every minute of all the excitement. They kept telling me, "this is fun Mommy". So cute. Their favorite part (AGAIN THIS YEAR) was the bunk beds that have flip down tvs and a curtain for privacy. 

bunk beds on left and right. two on each side-4 total

Nice full size bathroom




Another bus that tailgated with us-a group of Hoover Police

We met some nice folks in the parking lot of the Coliseum. One guy that was parked by us had this off road 4 seater. Thank goodness he did. We were able to pick up some people trying to get to our bus. Particularly my Mom and kids. She had her hands full of food, strollers, etc. She would have had a hard time walking in all that mess. But, the guy was so sweet and offered us his vehicle. 

Cooper wanted to go walking. We left Sissy with Daddy and Lima.  My friend Tasha and her husband were tailgating close to the stadium and Cooper wanted to go see them too. We stopped along the way and got a football, face painting, picture taken with BIG AL, did some SHOPPING and were almost to the stadium when Cooper said he had enough! He was ready to go back to the bus. 





Even though Alabama lost...It was a great time and
 ROOOLLLL TIDE ROLL!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend, no matter the outcome of the game! Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete