Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweet Teacher Gift

I am so THANKFUL for the kids in my class this year and their sweet parents. I got a cute owl kitchen towel for Halloween, but I thought it would be great all year round-because it matches my kitchen perfect! And I love Owls! Below is a cute Thanksgiving Hand Towel and Turkey Candle Holder. I never think to spend the money on towels for myself, so this is a cute gift. 



No comments:

Post a Comment