Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Tree is Up

Our Christmas Tree is a flocked Tree. It is decorated primarily with Turquoise and sliver...we've added some pink over the past two years:)


We did get our tree up and decorated the day before Thanksgiving. I had time that day to do it, so we just got it over with. I haven't really gotten all my decorations out, but tomorrow is December first. I still have time:)

Yesterday, Cooper asked me,"Mommy why don't we have a Nativity Scene set out at our  house?" I thought, well because you kids will break it. Anyhoo, the more Christmas is talked about the more I got to thinking... I need a Nativity Scene at my house for Cooper (and Tristan).
I really want to find a fisher price Nativity Scene. One the kids can really play with and then one that is nice that maybe I can give them when they are older. My Mom and I went to the Mall to go shopping today and we looked and couldn't find anything. We did find a nice one that was on sale with my coupon it would have been a lot cheaper. But, I thought first I want the one they can actually play with. So, I found these ornaments for Cooper to put on the tree. One is of Mary, Baby Jesus, and Joseph. The other is of the 3 wise men. He was very excited to see that when I got home and hung them on our tree. 



These are the stockings my Mom made for them before they were born!



The Stockings are hung all through the house...

3 comments:

  1. We were fortunate to receive the Fisher Price nativity set as a gift from Marvin's mom and sister. It is the BEST for little hands. Maybe you can find on online! Love your feather wreath...I have a solid green one...I have it hanging on the mirror in my dining room. Love Love Love the paintings...did you do them Leslie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your wreath! I have been slacking at blogging lately and just saw your comment and yes, i will email you our address! i also need yours! We might not get a card sent out this year if i can not get the family to all cooperate! :) Your beach pics turned out really cute even if Tristan didn't feel like being photographed!
    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene-I will have to search online for a nativity scene! Thanks! I probably need to hang the wreath somewhere else...just haven't found the right place. I did the Christmas paintings when I first got "INTO" really painting. Back in 06'. Crazy how time flies.
    Amelia-I will be looking for your email, I will send you back my address as well! Thanks hopefully we will get to see you and your family this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete