Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beach Trip

These are Tristan's footprints in the sand. I already have a picture of Cooper's footprints in the sand that I  did something with. 


Every year for Thanksgiving our family takes turns  celebrating with my family one year and Blake's family the next.  Blake's family goes to the beach for Thanksgiving. This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at the beach a week earlier (because Mimi and D-John are leaving on a cruise to Hawaii a couple of days after Thanksgiving).  The weather was great. It was a little windy and of course not warm enough for the kids to swim...But, it felt really good. The kids had a blast and also had the beach to themselves. No one was there so they were able to literally run around everywhere. Any other time-they wouldn't have been able to run like that because there would've been beach chairs in their way. 
 By the end of every trip down to the sand-the kids were basically naked in the water. :) These pictures were from the first day at the beach. I wish we were there now!









No comments:

Post a Comment