Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Card Pics



 While we were at the beach I wanted to get some pictures of the kids for our Christmas Card Pictures. I bought the letters J O Y and the kids put seashells on the letters. Cooper did the letter, "J" Tristan did the letter, "O" and I worked on the letter "Y".  I then put the letters to plywood. Tristan did not want to smile for the camera more than 2 minutes. And I need more than two minutes to get a good "Christmas Picture"! She didn't smile because she knew how I wanted her to smile!! She is something else. She was being very ugly about it and got in trouble. I was upset and didn't think I got anything worth using. But, I came up with a couple of pictures, not really what I wanted for the card. But, it's what I got:)




I love getting Christmas Cards in the mail and seeing how my friends kids grow through the years. I have saved all of them and need to come up with some organization.















1 comment:

  1. I vote for the one with Cooper and Tristan holding the Joy Sign...too cute!

    ReplyDelete