Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, November 28, 2011

Weird Science

My friend, Patty, emailed me this picture and I had to share. Cooper was at his friend Nicholas' house last week and when I came to pick him up...This is what I found! 

Does anyone remember the movie Weird Science? They might have had bras on their head, not underwear, but either way, too funny!

 While I'm on the subject of funny things kids do, they never cease to surprise me. At school today we were getting the kids to paint reindeer one at a time while the other's were having free play. One of the little girls was in the home living area and we heard her scream, "Wait, I have to get my breast milk"! This coming from the little girl whose Mommy just had a baby! Clearly it makes sense! Charlotte and I were cracking up! We thought we had heard it all. I need to keep a journal of these things and one day write a book about the things kids say! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I heard lots of funny remarks from the two year olds that I taught. One reported that Daddy peed in the fireplace!! Their parents would have been mortified if they heard the things we heard!!

    ReplyDelete