Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ft. Walton Parks and Shopping

While we were at the beach Marilyn and I wanted to go shopping.  Marilyn took me to this one store that had a lot of furniture that people had gotten rid of from condos they bought. I found a cute cute chair from Haverty's.  Marilyn told me to go home and sleep on it, if we came back the next day and it was still there...then you would know it was meant to be mine. Well, it was there the next day and it WAS meant to be mine. It goes so well in my house. We also went to a couple of girly boutiques that we love to shop at while we are in town. There is barely in boys clothes in these places. It's really not fair. I've always said if I ever owned a Children's Clothing Store, I would offer more of a selection for boys. Anyhoo, Tristan got some Gorgeous clothes! A really pretty dress for Easter. Tristan's first Easter dress was from the same place. 
Marilyn and I had the kids with us so in between shopping...we had to satisfy the kids. We went to McDonald's and a couple of parks. So everyone was happy!











No comments:

Post a Comment