Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Kiddos Thanksgiving Crafts



Above: Cooper's Turkey with the long leg ( he painted this year) and his footprint turkey from when he was 3 in the Clifford Room.

Above: Tristan's Turkey and Handprint wreath she made this year in the Teddy Bear Room


I have saved all the kids artwork over the years. I try and remember pulling all their stuff out each holiday. It's so neat to see what they have done over the years. Here is a few of their things...


Above and Below: Coopers Handprint Turkey's from 2007! Wow! That seems like forever ago! He made these in the Panda Room.


Above: Tristan's Handprint Thankful Wreath that she made in the Owl Room. She is thankful for: Mommy Daddy Cooper Savannah Maverick Lima Poppy Mimi D-John and Her Friends.


1 comment: