Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tristan's First Big Girl Haircut

Tristan got her first REAL big girl haircut!!! I took her to my hair dresser, Steve, who has been doing my hair for at least 22 years. Steve got to give Cooper his first haircut and now he is giving Tristan hers . She didn't want to sit in the booster...so, as you can see Mommy got to hold her while Steve cut. Oh, well! Next time she will not want 'Mommy' to hold her. While Steve was cutting her hair, he was showing me all of her split ends. I started laughing and said, "Steve, I thought those were just natural layers!" HAA! He said now her hair will start growing a lot thicker. And he was right. I can tell a difference in how heavy her hair is after the cut. 






No comments:

Post a Comment