Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Five of Spring Break!

 Today Cooper was suppose to be at his friend Nicholas's house playing. But, last night he was coughing and sounded horrible. He was devasted! We ended up playing outside for the better part of the day, before going to pick up my Dad's kids, Kristian and Justin. Which every five minutes I got asked, 'is it time to get Justin and Kristian'. Wow, that got old. Anyhoo, It was a great day!















I found some kites for $1 at Wal-Mart. I bought Cooper and Tristan one for a day like today. I don't know what happened with Tristan and her kite. She freaked out about something and wanted to bring her kite inside. I don't know what she really was so upset about. If it was Maverick our dog, he sometimes makes her nervous when he's excited. Or, if it was she thought Maverick was going to break her kite? Who knows.


1 comment: