Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Monday, March 14, 2011

Day One of Spring Break!

Our Spring Break Week began today! We are having to find activities to do everyday, so we don't go crazy inside all day. Today I took the kids to the Birmingham Zoo. They finally have finished the construction they've been working on for two years or more now. The zoo now has two elephants and are getting two more soon. We rode the choo-choo train today, which sometimes I just want to skip because we've rode so many times. And it cost money. Anyhoo, weather felt great and the kids had fun. This is the first time Tristan REALLY got to enjoy it. I'm sure she enjoyed seeing the animals before, but she was much younger.

Waiting for the Train to come back around and get us. Cooper wanted to hold his coin, he promised he would leave it in his pocket...that didn't happen and Mommy had to jump down over the bridge into some oh so lovely water. That was fun:)

Cooper has become quite the little ham, wanting to take over the pictures!
I mean really, this ant eater is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
The Gorilla in it's usual spot. You can barely see, but if you look closely you can see his feet hanging out.
This above is a new animal to the zoo. It's a Wild African Dog. Cooper and I were very disappointed because this is where the White Bengal Tiger was before.
All in all a great day at the ZOO! Til next time...
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment