Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Decoration

My sweet friend, who is also a teacher at the school, made me this Adorable Easter Egg to hang on my door for decoration! So cute, her whole family is very talented and she is selling these in an art show coming soon. She painted two peices of burlap and stuffed them, to give it a fuller look. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment