Quote by Audrey Hepburn

"I believe in manicures. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing Lipstick. I believe in PINK. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in Kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe in tomorrows another day and I believe in Miracles." Audrey Hepburn




























Friday, March 11, 2011

My " Book Club"

My so called, "BOOK CLUB" got together last night for some Mexican food and Margaritas. Of course, we didn't discuss a book, it's really just a great excuse for us friends to get together. The last book we assigned to the book club was, 'Freedom'. I am the only one who finished the book. Haha. We are a very laid back book club. I am the annoying friend who asked the waiter to snap a picture. The girls laughed because I pulled out my Nikon, and Tracey was just about to pull her phone out of her purse. It's already embarrassing enough taking a picture in the first place, but the camera setting was on the wrong setting. So, the pictures were blurry and we had to take it over 3 times!



No comments:

Post a Comment